Color Symphony - Quiz Questions with Answers
- Through which six countries does the “Blue Danube” flow?
- Which is the Red Planet?
- What four seas are named after colors?
- What is the color of mourning in China?
- Who was the artist who gave his name to a shade of red, often used to describe red hair?
- Which reptile is proverbially known for its power of changing color?
- What color are Siamese kittens at birth?
- What was the color of the boat of the owl and the pussy cat?
- A plant supplied the blue dye with which the Ancient Britons used to stain their bodies. What is its name?
- What is the name of the chemical substance which causes the green color of plants?
- What is the color of an Irish kilt?
- What do the terms signify?
(a) white Collar
(b) White Feather
- Who or what are “Blue Babies”?
- In which part of the world will you fine the highly-colored ‘Bird of Paradise’?
- What is meant by the following colorful phrases?
(a) to paint the town red
(b) a blue-blooded person
- What colours are the following gems:
- What are the three pigments responsible for the colour of a human being?
- What breed of dog has a blue tongue?
- Does the zebra have
(a) black stripes on white, or
(b) white stripes on black
- What was the original colour of post-boxes?
- Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Yugoslavia and Romania
- White Sea, Black Sea, Red Sea and Yellow Sea
- The Chameleon
- (a) An office worker
- Babies born with defective hearts
- New Guinea and adjacent islands
- (a) to indulge in riotous revelry
(b) an aristocrat
- (a) Yellow
(b) dark red
(d) purple or violet
- Melanin, Carotene and Hemoglobin
- Black stripes on white