How women rate men?
In the world of romance, one single rule applies to men:
- Make the woman happy.
- Do something she likes, and you get points.
- Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted.
- You don’t get any points for doing something she expects.
- Sorry, that’s the way the game is played.
Here is a guide to the point system:
- You make the bed (+1)
- You make the bed, but forget the decorative pillow (0)
- You throw the bedspread over rumpled sheets (-1)
- You go out to buy her what she wants (+5) In the rain (+8) But return with Beer (-5)
- You check out a suspicious noise at night (0)
- You check out a suspicious noise, and it is nothing (0)
- You check out a suspicious noise and it is something (+5)
- You pummel it with iron rod (+10)
- It’s her pet (-10)
- You stay by her side the entire party (0)
- You stay by her side for a while, then leave to chat with a college buddy (-2)
- Named Rita (-4)
- Rita is a dancer (-6)
- Rita is single and is really beautiful (-80)
- You forget her birthday (-50000)
- You take her out to dinner (0)
- You take her out to dinner and it’s not a sports bar (+1)
- Okay, it’s a sports bar (-2)
- And it’s all-you-can-eat night (-3)
- It’s a sports bar, it’s all-you-can-eat night, and your face is painted the colours of your favourite team (-10)
A NIGHT OUT
- You take her to a movie (+2)
- You take her to a movie she likes (+4)
- You take her to a movie you hate (+6)
- You take her to a movie you like (-2)
- It’s called ’DeathCop’ (-3)
- You lied and said it was a foreign film about orphans (-15)
ENJOY THE ’BIG’ QUESTION
She asks, ’Do I look fat?’ (-5) [Yes, you LOSE points no matter WHAT]
- You hesitate in responding (-10)
- You reply, ’Where?’ (-35)
- Any other response (-20)
When she wants to talk about a problem
- You listen, displaying what looks like a concerned expression (0)
- You listen, for over 30 minutes (+50)
- You listen for more than 30 minutes without looking at the TV (+500)
- She realizes this is because you have fallen asleep (-10000)
Now what chance do you have?