How to read mind by reading handwriting
- How would you say your letters slope
- Straight up and down?
Backward - indicates that you are shy and afraid to show your feelings, hesitant.
Straight Up And Down - indicates that you are a person with a strong need for contact.
Forward - Your answer to the first question, the slope of your letters, indicates that you are reticent and very self-controlled.
- Are the letters in your words
- Fully connected, with clear breaks between the words?
- Partially connected, depending on the letters?
- Unconnected, like printing?
Fully Connected - indicates that you are a social person who likes to talk and meet others.
Partially Connected - indicates that you are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
Unconnected - indicates that you are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.
- Between words, do you leave
- Wide spaces?
- Narrow spaces?
- No spaces - words are connected, pen doesn’t leave paper?
Wide Spaces - indicates that you are reserved, shy, cautious, and thoughtful.
Narrow Spaces - indicates that you are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
No Spaces - indicates that you are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action
- How close together are your lines of writing?
- Very far apart?
- Apart far enough that the letters do not touch?
- Close enough that the descenders (like y and g) of the top and the ascenders (like h and t) of the bottom overwrite each other?
Very Far Apart - indicates that you are isolated, detached, reserved, maybe even antisocial.
Apart Far Enough That Letters Do Not Touch - indicates that you are a person who is uneconomical and talkative.
Close Enough So That the Descendants of Y’s & G’s touch The Ascendants of H’s & T’s - indicates that you are a person with a well-organized mind.
- What color ink did you choose? (If you used another color, which of these three would you prefer?)
- Light Blue
Blue Black - indicates that you are rational, conservative, a person who adheres to conventions and traditions.
Red - indicates that you are spiritual rather than material, perhaps religious, and may have a deep understanding of other people’s problems.
Light Blue - indicates that you are strong, vital, energetic, and affectionate - you like action and have an original approach.
- How large was your capitol I in the sample?
- Larger than the other capitol letters
- About the same size as the other capitol letters
- Smaller than the other capitol letters
Larger Than The Other Capital Letters - indicates that you are a person with a high opinion of yourself, or who wants others to think that you do.
About The Same Size - indicates that you are a person who may be feeling depressed or have low self-esteem.
Smaller Than Other Capitals - indicates that you are well adjusted, harmonious, a person content with your current role.