How to Disable AnyDesk at Startup in Windows 10?
If you are using AnyDesk software then you might notice that it starts automatically with Windows. In this guide, I will provide you with instructions on how to disable AnyDesk from the boot in Windows.
What is AnyDesk?
Anydesk is a popular and free remote desktop sharing software like TeamViewer but it is much better than TeamViewer in terms of speed, size, and features.
How to disable AnyDesk from Windows Startup?
- Press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys together to open the Task Manager. If it opens in minimized view, click on "More Details" to open it in full view.
- Click on the Startup tab.
- Now right-click over AnyDesk and select Disable as shown below.
- Now click on the Start button, type Administrative Tools, and click on it.
- Click on Services (as shown below) and locate AnyDesk Services.
- Right-click over it and select the Properties option.
- Under Startup, choose Manual and click on the Stop button.
This will solve the AnyDesk Auto-Start with Windows problem. Now, AnyDesk will not start automatically when you log in to your Windows computer.