Life Quiz - Insects, Plants, Trees and Animals Quiz Questions
1. What does a seed need to grow into a plant?
- Fertile soil
2. When cow dung, human and plant waste are allowed to rot, what do they produce?
3. What is a ’baby’ frog called?
4. What is a flesh-eating animal called?
5. What is the shape of a cell in a beehive?
6. How many legs do insects have?
7. What spreads seeds from one place to another?
- Living beings
8. Which of the following living beings has no bone?
9. Where are annual rings produced in a tree?
10. What is needed to make soil healthy for the growth of plants?
- Cow dung
11. What is the basic unit in all living beings?
12. What fixes plants and trees firmly into the soil?
13. Where do earthworms live?
14. What do plants and trees breathe through?
15. Which of the following living beings has no bone?
16. Which organ do fishes use to breathe in air?
17. What produces food?
18. What takes food for the plant from the ground?
19. Which living beings have compound eyes?
20. Which of the following living beings has a backbone?
21. Which of the following living beings lives both on land and water?
22. What is a plant-eating animal called?