Young World Quiz Questions with Answers
Young World Quiz Questions
This is a quiz with questions about young persons that have made a name for them in the history.
- What was the name of the young girl who wrote to Abraham Lincoln, the U.S. President, asking him to grow a beard?
- This famous boy became Pharaoh of Egypt when he was eight years old. What was his name?
- Who was the young girl, whose diary, written during World War II became world-famous?
- This French boy invented a system of reading for the blind. What is his name?
- This young Indian boy in the U.S. became the world’s youngest medical student at the age of 13 years. His name is?
- What was the name of the curly-haired moppet of the U.S. who won a special Oscar Award in 1934 when she was only 6 years old?
- The fall of an apple from a tree first suggested the law of gravitation by a young boy of 16. Who was he?
- Which composer started composing music at the age of 5?
- This teenager became India’s youngest Test cricketer. What is his name and when did he make his test debut?
- What was the name of the U.S. girl who wrote to Yuri Andropov, the leader of the U.S.S.R., asking him to stop the nuclear arms race?
- Henry VIII is noted for his six wives, but how many children did he have?
- What is the name of the teenager who became India’s youngest Chess Grandmaster? At what age did he achieve this feat?
- This great poet wrote a 6000 words long epic poem when he was 12 years old. What is his name?
- This famed violinist gave his first public performance at the age of 7. Who was he?
- In what fields did the following youngsters achieve fame?
(a) Monica Seles
(b) Nadia Comaneci
(c) Leander Peas
(d) U. Srinivas
- What is the name of the Indian girl who won two gold medals in the Asian Games, Bangkok, 1998?
- This 5 year old child in the U.S. invented the toy truck. What is his name?
- Which novel was written by Mary Shelley at the age of 18?
- Name the twins who were thrown into the Tiber by their uncle but survived and are supposed to have been suckled by a she-wolf.
- A 10-year old boy became India’s youngest author when his book “England Tours India” was published in 1984. Who was he?
- Grace Bedell
- Anne Frank
- Louis Braille
- Balamurali Krishna Ambati
- Shirley Temple
- Isaac Newton
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Sachin Tendulkar was 16 years, 205 old, when he made his Test debut against England in November 1989.
- Samantha Smith
- Viswanathan Anand was 17 years, 17 days old when he became a Chess Grandmaster in 1987.
- Lord Alfred Tennyson
- Yehudi Menuhin
- (a) Tennis
(d) Mandolin Playing
- Jyotimoyee Sikdar
- Robert Patch
- Romulus and Remus
- Ashish Jain of Delhi
This list is based on the content of the title and/or content of the article displayed above which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to you.
We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and all links are nofollow. Do not use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.comments powered by Disqus