Change System Properties Logo and Information
Are you interested to know how to change the PC manufacturer logo and information in the System Properties dialog box which is opened when you right click on the My Computer icon on desktop.
If you have purchased a machine from one of the big manufacturers, you will have seen that they have customized the "System Properties" window with their own logo. In addition, there will usually be a button next to it, which gives you additional support information. These two items are known as OEM information, and can be easily replaced with your own. This is useful if you build your own computers, or in a larger office allowing you to place the company branding on the machines along with details on how to contact your internal support department.
- Set System Properties Information
- Alter Logo Information on the System Tool’s General Tab
- Branding Your Machines
- Branding The System Properties Panel
- Adding Your Own Logo and Details to System Properties
- How to make your own system logo for Windows
- Change or Add OEM Logo and Information
- Transparent OEM Logos for Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP