Mountain Story - Life Story
A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!"
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"
He receives the answer: "Who are you?"
And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!"
The voice answers: "I admire you!"
Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"
He receives the answer: "Coward!"
He looks to his father and asks: "What’s going on?"
The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention."
Again the man screams: "You are a champion!"
The voice answers: "You are a champion!"
The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life; Life will give you back everything you have given to it."
Moral of the story "YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT’S A REFLECTION OF YOU!"
Some of the Inspiring Quotes which tell not to give up in life so you can learn something from these Quotes.
- Never expext things to happen; struggle and make them happen. Never expect yourself to be given a good value; create a value of ur own.
- If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity. But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shine like a pearl. So choose the best place where you would shine.
- Falling down is not defea; defeat is when ur refuse to get up.
- Ship is always safe at shore but is is not built for it.
- When you are successful your well wishers know who you are however when you are unsuccessful you know who your welwishers are.
- It is great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him/her.
"Never take some one for granted. Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones"
Remember this always in life.