Current Affairs Questions and Answers 2010
A collection of 2010 Current Affairs Questions with answers. All the Current Affairs Questions are objective-type and you have to find out the correct answer from the options provided.
2010 Current Affairs Questions
1. 100% concession has been given for travelling in the Indian Railways for patients of
- Swine Flu
2. In how many routes, the special tourist trains called ’Bharat Tirth’ is to start?
3. Ladies special trains to be renamed with the name of
- Bharat Bhoomi Specials
- Sonia Gandhi Specials
- Matri Bhoomi Specials
4. How much funds has been allocated to the Unique Identification Authority of India?
- Rs 1,500 Crore
- Rs 1,900 Crore
- Rs 1,600 Crore
5. What is the new rate of Income Tax for incomes above Rs 1.6 lakh upto Rs 5 lakh?
6. What is the reduction in Service Charges on e-tickets?
- Sleeper Class Rs. 20 & AC Class Rs. 10
- Sleeper Class Rs. 10 & AC Class Rs. 20
7. What is the rupee value of Imports from China in the Year of 2008-09?
- 100,000 Crore
- 140,000 Crore
- 147,605 Crore
8. How many new teams have been added in IPL 2010?
9. Which countries have recently faced Tsunami Waves?
- Japan & Chile
- Sallie & Korea
- China & Thailand
10. Who has scored the highest individual ODI Score?
- Saeed Anwar (PAK)
- Charls Coventry (ZIM)
- Sachin Tendulkar (IND)
Answers of 2010 Current Affairs Questions