How to display Google AdSense Ads in Tumblr?
Many Tumblr users ask this question "Is there a way to post Google AdSense Ads on Tumblr?" Yes, there is a way to post AdSense ads on your Tumblr blog. You can copy the AdSense code into your Tumblr theme template. Please use the instructions below to enable the display of Google AdSense Ads on Tumblr.
- Log in to your Tumblr dashboard and navigate to your theme settings on Tumblr via Dashboard > Account > Theme or via the ’Customize’ link on the dashboard.
- Select the "Custom HTML" option. This will open the HTML code of the theme template. You will edit the template you had chosen for your tumblelog.
- Find the opening body tag, which comes directly after the closing head tag in the template code. The body section is where your AdSense Code is supposed to go.
- If you would like your ads to appear similar to those on https://chadha-blog.tumblr.com, that is of course if you are using a similar theme - I use "Day Dream", then find the closing FORM tag in the code. It ends with "</form>".
- Insert your AdSense script code right after the closing form tag and you should be all set.
- You may check the code placement by using the "Update Preview" button under the code window.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button once you are satisfied with the results to save the changes made to the template code.