10 Success Principles that could change your way of life
God knew the specific purpose you were born to fulfill, so he provided all the gifts you’d need, including the environment required to put it all together. Then He looked at you and said, "Very good." Can you say that too? It’s important that you can. Why? Because others will treat you according to how you treat yourself! This is not pride, it’s just healthy self-esteem based on God’s opinion of you as revealed in His Word. When you have it, it affects every area of your life. Truth be told, it determines how far you’ll go in life. Stop and ask yourself today, ?How do I really feel about myself?’ Before you answer read these ten principles. Better yet, keep them before you daily.
- Never think or speak negatively about yourself that puts you in disagreement with God.
- Meditate on your God-given strengths and learn to encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.
- Don’t compare yourself to anybody else. You’re unique, one of a kind, an original. So don’t settle for being a copy.
- Focus on your potential, not your limitations. Remember, God lives in you so don’t try to find him anywhere outside!
- Find what you like to do, do well, and strive to do it with excellence.
- Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleaser, not a people pleaser.
- Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of discourage you.
- Determine your own worth instead of letting others do it for you. They’ll short change you!
- Keep your shortcomings in perspective - you’re still a work in progress.
- Focus daily on your greatest source of confidence - the God who lives in you!
Make this Declaration of Faith
All of God’s thoughts for me are for good and never evil; His plan for my life is to make me prosperous, give me hope, and provide for me a glorious future. He has handpicked everything that is best for me in life and presents it to me with great joy. His desire for me is to live in His abundance.
My call brings a smile to my Father’s face and He listens to me with great concern. When I seek Him with all of my heart, He sees to it that I find Him. He has rescued me from the powers of darkness and is now enjoying my continual companionship.