Flat Dumbbell Chest Press Exercise
Dumbbell chest press exercise with video demonstration. Get a lot of muscles worked with one exercise. Works the chest, shoulders and triceps. Good for the upper body. Available in high definition version. Many people ask how to do a dumbbell chest press? Here are the instructions.
- Lay on a flat bench with the dumbbells held above your middle chest.
- Slowly lower the weights to a 90 degree angle using a count of four while breathing in.
- Press the weights back up using a count of two and exhale.
- Squeeze your chest muscles at the top of the movement for a moment and begin again.
Flat Dumbbell Chest Press Exercise - Video
- Avoid arching your back.
- Do not lower your upper arms below the plane of your body.
- Do not lock your elbows at the top of the movement.