How to Recover iCloud Files without using your Apple ID?
Apple's iCloud service helps many consumers store their essential documents and other files. Apple allows users to create backups for their important data on iCloud storage so that they can retrieve them in case their device is compromised.
It is easy for users to recover their iCloud data by using their Apple credentials but what if you lose your Apple ID credentials.
Don't worry! This guide will help you recover your iCloud data even without your Apple ID credentials.
Apple iCloud Data Recovery Guide
Apple iCloud offers a feature that enables consumers to recover their data without using their Apple ID credentials. The iCloud Data Recovery Service is specifically designed for this purpose. Here's how you can activate this feature:
- First, visit your Apple device's Settings and choose the "Password and security" option.
- After that, look for the Account Recovery button. Once you are there, you will have two options: the Account Recovery Contact and Recovery Key features.
Add Recovery Contact
- Click the "Add Recovery Contact" option so you can add your trusted contact person (you need to make sure that the contact can be trusted).
- The added contact needs to have an iPhone, macOS, or iPad device. Android and Windows contacts are not applicable.
- Click the Recovery Key option on the Settings.
- You will be provided a unique code (save this code and make sure that you are the only one who knows it).
- This will serve as your alternative credential if ever you forget your Apple ID information.