How can I know my HDFC FASTag Wallet ID, RFID or Customer ID?
FASTag is a prepaid card enabling travellers to cross toll booths without stopping to pay cash. The FASTag works like any other prepaid account. The amount loaded in the account is linked to a unique FASTag number. Using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, every time the car with the unique FASTag number displayed on the windshield crosses a toll booth, the system captures the tag number. It deducts appropriate toll charges from the FASTag wallet account.
Users are given access to a web portal to manage their FASTag account at their convenience. To sign up for the program, a user has to complete a one-time registration to activate the unique Tag number for their vehicle. Your FASTag login is beneficial for a single as well as multiple uses. Check out how to login Fastag Account by following these 4 simple steps & also, know its various benefits!
- Customer ID (Customer ID is 13 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Mailer and starts with 17 xxxxxxxxxxx)
- RFID number (RFID is 16 digit numeric number which is mentioned on the FASTag and starts with 6 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- Wallet ID (Wallet ID is 14 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Mailer and starts with 17 xxxxxxxxxxx)
How to login to HDFC FASTag account?
A registered user receives the User ID and Wallet ID in the welcome mailer sent to the registered email ID or mobile number.
- If you have registered as an individual, you can access your account using the Retail Login. Instead, if you have signed up as a corporate user, you can log in from the Corporate Login on the home page of the FASTag portal.
- Enter your user ID in the field, which is a 12-digit numeric number beginning with the digits 17 or 18. You can find your user ID in the welcome mailer sent to your registered e-mail ID/ Mobile Number
- If you cannot find your user ID, you could also login using your 14-digit Wallet ID
- Enter your password and then click login to access your FASTag portal. Once logged in, you can access and manage all aspects of your FASTag account.
How to find out your FASTag Customer ID or Wallet ID if welcome mailer is lost?
If you've lost the welcome mailer that contains your FASTag account Customer ID and Wallet ID then the best way to recover them is to contact the FASTag issuing bank/authority. In case of HDFC Bank, contact the bank branch. They will tell you the Customer ID and Wallet ID if the FASTag was issued by HDFC Bank.