How to display Google AdSense Ads in Tumblr?
Many tumblr users ask this question "Is there a way to post Google AdSense Ads on tumblr?" Yes, there is a way to post adsense ads in your tumblr blog. You can copy the AdSense code into your tumblr theme template. Please use the instructions below to enable display of Google AdSense Ads on Tumblr.
- Login to your tumblr dashboard and navigate to your theme settings on tumblr via Dashboard > Account > Theme or via 'Customize' link on the dashboard.
- Select the "Custom HTML" option. This will open the HTML code of the theme template. You will be edit the template you had chosen for your tumblelog.
- Find the opening body tag , which comes directly after the closing head tag in the template code. The body section is where your AdSense Code is supposed to go.
- If you would like your ads to appear similar to those on http://chadha.tumblr.com, that is of course if you are using a similar theme - I use "Day Dream", then find the closing FORM tag in the code. It ends with "</form>".
- Insert your AdSense script code right after the closing form-tag </form> and you should be all set.
- You may check the code placement by using the "Update Preview" button under the code window.
- Click on "Save Changes" button once you are satisfied with the results to save the changes made to the template code.
This list is based on the content of the title and/or content of the article displayed above which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to you.
We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and all links are nofollow. Do not use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.comments powered by Disqus