Tricky Questions - 5 Tricky Questions and Answers
Here are five tricky questions, let's see how many you can answer!
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
- A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
- This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! But it is highly unusual, though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
Answers to Tricky Questions
The answers to all these five riddles (tricky questions) are mentioned below.
- The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead. That one was easy, right?
- The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
- Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
- Sure you can name three consecutive days: yesterday, today, and tomorrow! you can name three consecutive days: yesterday, today, and tomorrow! >
- The letter 'e', the most common in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.
This list is based on the content of the title and/or content of the article displayed above which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to you.
We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and all links are nofollow. Do not use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.comments powered by Disqus