Tips on Wearing Indian Saree - How to Wear Saree?
Here is an illustrated step-by-step guide that teaches you how to wear a saree - India's traditional dress for women.
Over the centuries, there have been changes in women's fasion but Saree is still holding its grace and beauty. Even in this modern era a feminine dress saree is not forgettable. Several important occasions in hindu culture witnesses the importance of a saree. The Saree has attained great importance among other feminine dresses and has maintained it's elegant and beauty till now. Even on the occasion of marriages in different states of India the cultural as well as modern occasional dress of the bride is Saree.
Ladies dressed in Saree reflects women's style, grace, sense and elegant. Saree enhances an increases the beauty, personality and importance as a lady. It is important to drape a Saree in proper manner so as to look perfectly dressed. Properly dressed Saree has greater appearance.
How to Wear Saree
This tutorial will help you learn how to wear a sari, wrapping a sari, tie a sari, drapping a saree in different styles with illustrated demonstrations in easy steps.
Tips On Wearing A Saree
These are simple tips on how to wear a saree and what type of saree suits your personality and figure.
- Slim women should wear Cotton Saree, Tissue Saree, Tapeta Silk Saree, Tussar Silk Saree, so that they may look beautiful, attractive and healthy.
- Healthy women should wear Georgette Saree, Chignon Saree, Maysoor Silk Saree, or Chiffon Saree so that they may look beautiful, attractive and slim.
- Shorter women should wear the saree with small borders or no borders and in dressed position the lining on saree, if so, should appear horizontal to the earth so that they may look beautiful, attractive and tall.
- Longer women should wear the saree with big borders and in dressed position the lining, if so, on saree should appear parallel to the earth so that they may look beautiful and attractive.
- Fair complexion women should wear dark color saree so that they may look attractive & beautiful.
- Dark complexion women should wear light color saree so that they may look beautiful and attractive.
How To Wear Saree - Video
See this video to see how to wear a saree.
This list is based on the content of the title and/or content of the article displayed above which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to you.
We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and all links are nofollow. Do not use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.comments powered by Disqus