Do you know these facts?
1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
16. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
8. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
9. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
10. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
12. The "sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
13. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
14. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history. Spades - King David Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts - Charlemagne Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
15. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
17. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
18. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
19. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? They are all invented by women.
20. This is the only food that doesn’t spoil. What is this? It is Honey.
21. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
22. A snail can sleep for three years.
23. All polar bears are left handed.
24. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
25. Butterflies taste with their feet.
26. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
27. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
28. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
29. Shakespeare invented the word ’assassination’ and ’bump’.
30. Stewardesses are the longest word typed with only the left hand.
31. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
32. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
33. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
34. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
35. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
36. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
37. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
38. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different
39. There is a Butterfly in Brazil which has the color of chocolates and also smells like chocolate.
40. Giraffee can clean there ears with their tongue.
41. Both Humans and Giraffee have the same number of bones in the neck.
42. And finally 99% of people who read this would try to lick their elbow now..
Article ID: 303
Created: Thu, May 24, 2007
Last Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007
Online URL: https://www.knowledgepublisher.com/article/303/do-you-know-these-facts.html