BenQ new 6 megapixel DC-E600 with Lens Eye
BenQ has released a new digital camera aimed at users that require both quality and fun in one package. The compact BenQ DC-E600 digital camera features a 6 Megapixel CCD image sensor, 3x optical zoom, and a large 2.5 inch LTPS TFT display. With the introduction of the BenQ DC-E600 we see a unique 2D-Rotating Lens-Eye and a PF mode, for Panoramic Focus. The Panorama Focus mode also supports you to get excellent results. The BenQ DC-E600 digital camera also features a Trim and Sie function. When activated you are able to take a picture, cut that part of the it you want to keep, or change the photo resolution/size directly. The compact BenQ DC E600 camera adds a dimension of fun to BenQ’s digital camera line.
BenQ DC-E600 Digital Camera - A 2.5 inch high resolution LCD and VGA movie recording at 30fps with AVI (MPEG-4) format ensure comfortable viewing and super smooth movie clips. The 6 Megapixel high resolution and 3x optical zoom ensure the best quality and sizeable printing up to B4 size. BenQ`s exclusive user interface makes the BenQ E600 the ideal companion. The BenQ DC-E600 is outfitted with a high quality lens featuring innovative lens technology which offers enhanced sharpness and color presentation.
BenQ DC-E600 Digital Camera Features
- Image sensor: 6 Megapixels effective CCD
- Resolution: 2848x2144, 2304x1728, 1600x1200, 1280x960, 640x480
- Lens Focus length: F=5.8~17.4mm
- Aperture: f2.7/f5.2
- Zoom: Optical 3x / Digital 4x
- LCD: 2.5 inch LTPS LCD
- Storage Type: Built-in 32MB; Secure Digital card compatible
- Focus Range Macro: 15cm, Normal: 40cm~infinity
- Shutter Speed: 1/2000~8 sec.
- USB 2.0 interface
- Dimensions: 92 x 60 x 24.5mm
- Weight: 135g (without battery)