Some unknown & strange facts that you might not know
- Money isn’t made out of paper; it is made out of cotton.
- The 57 on a Heinz ketchup bottle represents the variety of pickles the Company once had.
- Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
- The dot over the letter "i" is called the title.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t produce an echo, no one knows why.
- Forty percent of McDonald’s profit comes from the sales of "happy meals".
- Every person has a unique tongue print.
- 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 dictionary were misspelled.
- On an average, 12 newborns will be given to wrong parents daily.
- During the famous chariot scene in "Ben-Hur", a small red car can be seen at a distance.
- Warren Beatty and Shirley Maclaine are brother and sister.
- Chocolate affects a dog’s heart and nervous system. A few ounces will kill a small sized dog.
- Most lipsticks contain fish scales.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
- Ketchup was sold in the 1830’s as a medicine.
- Leonardo Da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
- There are no clocks in the Las Vegas gambling casinos.
- There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple and silver.
- A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it go mad instantly and sting itself to death.
- By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can’t sink in quicksand.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
1 people found this article helpful what about you?
© Copyright 2019, KnowledgePublisher.com. All rights reserved.