Golden Words - 31 Golden Rules in Life
Golden Rules in Life
- When you are in light, everything will follow you. But when you enter dark, even your own shadow will not follow you. That is life.
- God made relatives. Thank God we can choose our friends.
- Money glitters, beauty sparkles, and intelligence shines.
- Keep a very firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time.
- Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're getting.
- People may not always believe what you say, but they will believe what you do.
- I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
- You can't have everything - where would you put it?
- Laugh and the world ignore you. Crying doesn't help either.
- God is not moved or impressed with our worship until our hearts are moved and impressed by him.
- Life is like a mirror, if you frown at it, it frowns back; if you smile, it returns the greeting.
- Never trust a person who isn't having at least one crisis.
- Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
- The only thing lazy people do fast is get tired.
- Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.
- Silence is the only thing that can't be misquoted!
- If we don't control our money, it will control us.
- Life Insurance: A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can die rich. insurance: a contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can die rich. >
- Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
- If you r living on the edge, make sure you're wearing your seat belt.
- A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read.
- Minds, like parachutes, only function when they are open.
- The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
- Learn from other people's mistakes, life isn't long enough to make them all yourself.
- On the road, never argue with a vehicle heavier than yours.
- One thing you can give and still keep is your word.
- Life is funny if you don't think about it.
- Life is like a grammar lesson. You find the past perfect and the present tense.
- There are two kinds of lawyers, those who know the law and those who know the judge.
- More doors are opened with 'please' than with keys.
This list is based on the content of the title and/or content of the article displayed above which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to you.
We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and all links are nofollow. Do not use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.comments powered by Disqus