Mudra Miracles - Types and Benefits of Mudras for Healing
Do you know it is possible to reach a state of peace and harmony just with our hands? The positions of hands or mudras develop a very important role in the practice of yoga, so much so that they are known as producers of joy.
The explanation for this strange practice it is in the huge amount of nerve endings containing our fingers and that when pressed in a specific way, help us connect channels that allow energy circulating through the body. The good thing is that these exercises can be done anywhere and at any time of day. Simply spend a few minutes and put forward to reach a state of absolute relaxation.
1. GYAN MUDRA (MUDRA OF KNOWLEDGE)
- This gyan hand mudra helps to relax your mind and improves the ability to concentrate better.
- It keeps brain power sharp and smart.
- It can cure insomnia (inability to sleep)
- Regular practice can keep you stress relief and depression.
2. VAYU MUDRA (MUDRA OF AIR)
- This yoga mudra eliminates excessive gas from your body
- It can gives relief in problems associated with the air element such as: Flatulence, constipation, cervical spondylitis, arthritis etc.
3. PRITHVI MUDRA (MUDRA OF EARTH)
- This mudra gesture balances the element Earth in your body.
- It improves body weight, blood circulation, digestive power and vitamin deficiency associated problems.
4. AGNI MUDRA (MUDRA OF FIRE)
- It helps to reduce the levels of Cholesterol in the body, reduces fats, improves metabolism and boosts the immune system.
5. JAL MUDRA (VARUNA MUDRA/ MUDRA OF WATER)
- It improves blood circulation, reduces body aches.
- It helps in bringing back taste sensations and helps in reducing dryness of mouth.
6. SHUNYA MUDRA (MUDRA OF EMPTINESS)
- It is helpful in ENT (Ear, Nose,Tongue) problems, vertigo and motion sickness.
7. PRANA MUDRA (HEALING MUDRA OF LIFE)
- It makes you feel more energetic and helps boost the body’s immunity, too.
- This can prevent tiredness
- Cure the eye problems and increase eye power.
This list is based on the content of the title and/or content of the article displayed above which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to you.
We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and all links are nofollow. Do not use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.comments powered by Disqus